What we offer
We are dynamic – agile – passionate
We work in an agile environment, developing new and innovative technologies for intelligent image processing. Our objectives, sense of responsibility and openness for new ideas and perspectives are at the heart of all our actions.
Whether you’re an early bird or a late riser – our working hours are flexible, meaning you can establish your own working rhythm.
Take a break and re-energize with fresh food from our cafeteria prepared daily.
A multifaceted vocational training programme is on offer for your personal development.
Take it easy: Travel with the daily shuttle bus that brings you to ivii from the Lieboch train station and back agai
Your main task ist to develop software solutions within the area of industrial image processing (2D/3D and augmented reality)
- You will develop of image processing algorithms
- You will do the conception and design of new developments
- Testing the newly developed image processing solutions
- Providing support for startup
- You have a completed technical education specializing in image processing (technical university degree) or equivalent professional experience
- Sound knowledge of computer vision / image processing and machine learning and object-oriented programming (C# [preferably], C++ or Java)
- It would be an advantage to have knowledge of OpenCV and Halcon
- We assume you to have the ability to work in a solution-oriented way and a strong team-player
- You speak German and English fluently
- Short travel assignments are no problem for you
- Active participation in an agile working environment
The collectively agreed minimum salary of EUR 3,068 gross per month applies for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a salary in line with industry standards.
Find out more for yourself in person. For reasons of data protection, please only apply using our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of its receipt. Click here to apply.
8143 Dobl bei Graz